WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Clinicians, Nurses, Physicians, Academicians and General Practitioners
- Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Allied Health Professionals
- Researchers in Geriatric Medicine, Ageing and Age-Related Conditions
- Students, NGOs, Private Care Providers and Formal Caregivers
- Sociologist and Social Workers
- Developers, Architects, Surveyors, Engineers, Town Planners and Policy-Makers
WHY SHOULD I PARTICIPATE?
- Understanding key areas & challenges faced in geriatric medicine
- Hear focused presentations on core areas of the geriatric medicine
- Knowledge sharing on geriatric medicine related matters
- Attending workshop sessions
- Networking opportunity with other healthcare professionals over 3 days
- Please ensure you are using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer before proceeding for Online Registration.
- *All Presenters are required to complete their registration with payment by 31st July 2019 in order to confirm their participation and to ensure their presentation(s) are published in Congress programme and proceedings.
- Only VISA or MasterCard are accepted for online credit card payment.
- The WCFPS 2019 Congress registration payment gateway is a 3-D Secure in compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PSI-DSS) in order to pay the registration fee online. Kindly authenticate your credit or debit card as “3-D Secure” with your card-issuing bank before you proceed with your registration and online payment. You will receive a "One-Time Authentication (OTP)" code through your mobile phone by SMS for you to key-in to conclude your online transaction and payment.
MAIN CONGRESS & POST CONGRESS WORKSHOP
|REGISTRATION CATEGORY||EARLY BIRD RATE
(1st Jan – 30th Sept)
(1st Oct – 28th Nov)
|MSGM / BGS MEMBER||MYR 2,350.00||MYR 2,650.00|
|NON-MEMBER||MYR 2,650.00||MYR 2,950.00|
|ASEAN / LOWER – MIDDLE INCOME COUNTRIES||MYR 2,350.00||MYR 2,650.00|
|LOCAL GOVERNMENT BODIES||MYR 2,350.00||MYR 2,650.00|
|STUDENT||MYR 1,550.00||MYR 1,850.00|
MAIN CONGRESS ONLY
|REGISTRATION CATEGORY||EARLY BIRD RATE
(1st Jan – 30th Sept)
(1st Oct – 28th Nov)
|MSGM / BGS MEMBER||MYR 2,000.00||MYR 2,300.00|
|NON-MEMBER||MYR 2,300.00||MYR 2,600.00|
|ASEAN / LOWER – MIDDLE INCOME COUNTRIES||MYR 2,000.00||MYR 2,300.00|
|LOCAL GOVERNMENT BODIES||MYR 2,000.00||MYR 2,000.00|
|STUDENT||MYR 1,200.00||MYR 1,500.00|
|ACCOMPANYING PERSON||MYR 1,000.00||MYR 1,300.00|
POST CONGRESS WORKSHOP ONLY
|REGISTRATION CATEGORY||REGISTRATION FEE|
|Otago Progressive Strength and Balance Training
by Prof Dawn Skelton
*Other currencies are subjected to current Bank Negara Malaysia (National Bank of Malaysia) exchange rates. Refer HERE.
- Registration Fee stated above includes attendance at all congress sessions, congress material, 1-day lunch (5th Oct only) and tea breaks.
- Fee for Gala Dinner, Welcome Reception, accommodation, flights, airport transfer, tours and personal expenses are NOT included in the registration fee.
- Accompanying person is entitled for Spouse Tour (to be advised), Welcome Reception, and Gala Dinner only.
- Student rate only applies to all students in any universities. A copy of Student ID card or Letter from University is required for verification.
- The list of countries classified by income level (Lower – Middle Income) is based on The World Bank data where the list can be found HERE.
Terms & Conditions
- Registration Process and Payment
- Online registration is only open until 28th November 2019 (GMT +8hrs). After 28th November 2019, kindly register onsite at the Congress venue where registration counters will be open on 3rd December 2019 from 1400 – 1800hrs. Only credit card or cash (in MYR currency) is applicable for onsite registration.
- In order to enjoy the Early Bird Rates, full payment of registration fees must be received on or before 30th September 2019. However, this does not apply to PRESENTERS as they are required to complete their registration with payment by 31st July 2019 in order to confirm their participation and to ensure their abstract(s) are publish in Congress programme and proceedings.
- For Regular Rates, full payment of registration fees must be received on or before 28th November 2019.
- For Onsite Registration, full payment must be made before collecting your name badge during the Registration Day.
- For payment made via Local Purchase Order (LPO), the original copy of LPO must be courier to the Secretariat office latest by 30th September 2019 verification purpose and confirmation of your participation.
- For Students Category, a Student Identification Card or any documentary proof from the relevant department or learning institution should be submitted to the WCFPS 2019 Congress Secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your Student status.
- An Invoice and Receipt will be emailed upon full payment of the registration fee received. Please present the Receipt at the registration counter to speed up the registration process.
- Payment of registration fees can be made via:
- Credit or Debit Card (Visa & MasterCard only)
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Local (Malaysia) Cheque / Bank Transfer
- Local Purchase Order (Applicable to Malaysian Government Agencies only)
- The Organiser reserves the right, and will inform Participants on any alteration to any of the arrangements for the WCFPS 2019 Congress, including the cancellation of the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action.
- In the special circumstances that the entire event has to be cancelled, the Organiser will refund the registration fee to the Participants. However, the Organiser will not be liable for other associated costs, e.g. accommodation and travelling expenses, and any inconveniences incurred to the Participants due to the cancellation. Participants are advised to arrange for their own travel insurance.
- Registration Transfer/Changes of Personnel
- All registrations are transferrable on or before 31st October 2019. Transfer requests must be made by e-mail to WCFPS 2019 Congress Secretariat at email@example.com. The new (replacement) Participant should complete the registration form and revert to the Secretariat as the changes will be done manually from system. Transfer of registration will not be allowed after 1st November 2019.
- Changes in registered person shall not incur any charges. However, the new registrant(s) are required to pay the remaining balance should his/her registration fee is exceeding the previous registrant(s) registration fee.
- In the case where the new registrant’s fee is lesser than the previous registrant, no refund will be allowed. However, the new registrant may use the excess balance to add another person or buy other items such as Gala Dinner ticket, Welcome Reception ticket, Post Congress Workshop or any relevant items of the Congress, to sum up to the amount paid by the previous registrant(s).
- Cancellation & Refund Policies:
- All refunds for cancellation will be in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) and made within three (3) months after the Congress ends.
- All cancellation of registration must be done in writing and submitted to the WCFPS 2019 Congress Secretariat via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation received on or before 31st August 2019 will be entitled for 75% refund from the total Paid Registration Fee plus an administration fee of MYR 100.00 will be imposed.
- Cancellation received on 1st September 2019 until 31st October 2019 will be entitled for 50% refund from the total Paid Registration Fee plus an administration fee of MYR 100.00 will be imposed.
- NO refund is allowed for cancellation made on or after 1st November 2019.
- Any charges imposed by banks and Credit Card issuers will be borne by the Registrants.
The Organiser reserves the right to make changes were deemed necessary, with or without prior notice to parties concerned. All disputes are subjected to Malaysian Law. We kindly ask you to authorise us by agreeing to the Terms & Conditions to use all registration data given in this form for computerised handling of the congress.
- Invitation Letter for Visa Application
Registrants must possess a valid passport or other internationally recognised travel documents endorsed for travelling to Malaysia, with a validity period of at least six (6) months beyond the time of stay allowed in Malaysia. The invitation letter for visa application will only be provided to Registrants who has registered and paid in full their congress fees. This invitation letter will facilitate but does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa. Registrants may request the “Request Form for Invitation Letter (To Supplement Visa Application)” by email at email@example.com. Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the Registrant to obtain the necessary documentation work for entry into Malaysia. Visa requirements are dependent on the country of origin and last port of disembarkation before entering Malaysia. For detailed information on visa applications, please visit: http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/visa-requirement-by-country. Registrants can also contact the nearest Malaysian consulate to confirm the visa requirements. For ISRAELI Delegates, please take note that the process to apply for a visa to enter into Malaysia may take up to 6-months for processing by the Malaysian authorities.