WCFPS 2019 Travel Awards – Support for Early Career Researchers
We are delighted with the opportunity to host the Inaugural World Congress on Falls and Postural Stability 2019 (WCFPS 2019) in Malaysia. As a sign of our commitment to ensure that talented early career researchers have the opportunity attend this Congress, the Local Organising Committee is offering support to Early Career Researchers offering Travel Awards. Only Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, or those within two years of graduation from their Postgraduate Degrees may apply. Successful applicants will receive free registration to the WCFPS 2019 and up to MYR 2000 (approximate to USD 500) in expenses.
Applications should include:
- Letter of recommendation from Head of Department/School stating year of graduation.
- Copy of email acceptance of abstract to WCFPS 2019 Congress
- A two (2) page of Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A 300 words essay on the likely contribution of the applicant towards advancements in the area of falls prevention and postural stability
- A cover letter with summary of estimated travel and accommodation costs.
The organizing committee reserves the right to determine the number of travel awards to be awarded based on the number of deserving applicants. The decision of the organizing committee will be final. No appeal will be considered.
Please submit application to:
WCFPS 2019 Congress Secretariat
DEADLINE for Submission: 30th September 2019